4/12/2015

28mm Charging Chasseur à Cheval Wargames Foundry Conversion


 Hello Folks,

Well, here it is, finally done.  I actually want to tell you alot of things and share with all my frustrations while working on this figure, but for now, I can not think of anything to complaint.  Yeah... I'm not going to lie to you I am quite happy with it.  However this does not mean it could not be improved.  I made alot of compromise to make this figure complete.  Even though it seems like taking forever.

Right now, I just want to relax.  I hope you share my joy of completing a figure.  You know, you all know, what is like when you finish a long project.

So I'm not going to say much, please enjoy.  I sincerely hope you do.

Warm regards,

Ben







Size comparison

Detail of the horse head

Detail of the leopard saddle



VS

No comments:

Post a Comment